Your skin is typically at its best in your 20’s and 30’s however with our day to day stresses and our fast paced lifestyles our skin can suffer. In your 20’s and 30’s your skin is typically at its best, but with our fast-paced lifestyles and day to day stresses, our skin can suffer. Some things that may be affecting your skin that Elevate Acupuncture can help with are
- Dry or dehydrated skin.
- Tension & stress through forehead & brow.
- Skin is lacking “that glow” and is looking tired & dull.
- Fine lines starting to appear around forehead & eyes.
- Dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Acne scarring.
- A slight loss of elasticity & firmness of the face.
- Sensitive, red and irritated skin.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments for our clients in their 20’s & 30’s focus upon increasing blood circulation through the face so as to oxygenate the cells. This revitalises the cells to hydrate, brighten and bring back a healthy glow to your skin.
- Preventative anti-aging is also very important. This involves the gentle stimulation of collagen production in the face with each treatment.
- Any acne scarring can be softened with a regime of cosmetic acupuncture treatments,
- Release & relax tense and tight muscles through the brow and forehead by working on motor points.
- To soften, brighten & hydrate skin – 3 to 4 sessions, 1 – 2 weeks apart.
- For preventative anti-aging/targeted anti-aging: 4 to 6 sessions, 1 – 2 weeks apart.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks.
Each cosmetic acupuncture treatment is tailored exactly to an individual clients needs and presenting concerns so no two treatments are the same.
Weeks 1 & 2
Our experience in the clinic with patients are that results of softened, hydrated and glowing skin are visible within 1 – 2 weeks. The most common feedback we receive is that even after the first treatment our clients find that their skin has become more supple and easier to manage. Their skin hydrated and dryness disappears – this is due to the blood flow that arrives instantly to the face and skin during facial acupuncture boosting oxygen and nutrient transfer to the skin by oxygenating the cells. Colour in the face will be increased and a brightening of the complexion. Working on motor points will result in the muscles of the face being more relaxed and tension in the brow and jaw line is softened.
Weeks 3 & 4
A tightening and lifting sensation in the muscles can be noted in previously weakened droopy muscles. The skin feels softer, more refined and large pores are minimised. A number of women tell us at this point that their makeup is looking nicer and staying on longer – this is due to the increased skin hydration. Fine lines on the face are beginning to soften and the skin is visibly tauter.
Weeks 5 to 7
The results of stimulating collagen becomes apparent. The skin around the cheeks and mouth feel tighter and lines are softening. The face looks and feels plumper and the soft tissue of the face feels firmer with more density. In targeted areas where there has been a loss of volume there is visible and palpable plumping out. A clients eyes may feel brighter and more opened and muscles in the face will feel lifted.
Weeks 8 to 12
The best and most noticeable overall changes can be expected to occur between weeks 8 – 12. The clients skin continues to feel firmer and denser opening up the nasolabial fold. The face continues to feel firmer and denser. Lines on the face have softened and the skin looks taut, plump & hydrated. Lines have softened and skin looks plump, hydrated and taut. Ones complexion is more even and smoother and pores are smaller.